Works Programmes Development
Metis was appointed by Sutton, to carry out carriageway and footway condition surveys and develop a 5-year indicative maintenance scheme list through careful analysis of the condition data.
- Engage independent surveyors to collect UKPMS carriageway and footway condition data.
- Work with officers to refine the maintenance strategy and identify treatment triggers.
- Use our Regenerate – Scheme Builder tool to process condition data to develop a condition-based indicative maintenance scheme list.
- Utilise our unique Regenerate – Scheme Prioritisation tool to ensure the condition-based list is tempered by political and social drivers.
Through this project, Sutton Council has:
- Obtained an overview of carriageway and footway condition across the entire network.
- Developed a 5-year indicative maintenance scheme list that supports a proactive asset management approach.
- Established a transparent decision-making process that considered engineering and community needs.
T: 020 8948 0249
Highways Area Manager
- Client London Borough of Sutton
- Date 19th February 2017
- Tags Bid & Funding Support, Contractor Engagement, Decision Support Tools, Highway Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Strategic Asset Management