State of the Highway Report
Croydon Council appointed Metis to develop a State of the Highway Report to outline annual progress against key targets and improvement actions.
- Work with Croydon officers to understand what metrics are constantly being requested by Councillors and members of the public.
- Define interesting facts and figures to report annually on progress and success within the highways team.
- Establish a robust and repeatable approach to collating metrics for reporting, that are readlily available and do not require extensive analysis.
- Develop a public-facing report that is easy to read and accessible to all.
Through this project, Croydon Council has:
- A report that captures the highway team’s progress and achievements for the previous year, as well as envisaged milestones for the forthcoming year.
- An annual reporting document to present to Councillors, that is concise and straight to the point.
T: 020 8948 0249
Director of Streets
- Client Croydon Council
- Date 19th February 2017
- Tags Bid & Funding Support, Highway Management, Strategic Advice, Strategic Asset Management